THE BEST WAYS TO AVOID CROWDS
- Go to Magic Kingdom on Tuesday – Sunday.
- Go to or stay at attractions in the rain.
- Save kids rides for night.
- Arrive early.
- Leave for the afternoon.
- Do popular attractions during fireworks & parades.
- Look for Single Rider Lines.
- Go to non-Disney attractions on Monday- Wednesday.
- Be in the back of the parks late morning during peak arrivals.
THE 5 BEST WAYS TO SAVE MONEY
- Go to the beach or hang out at the pool all day.
- Take frozen water bottles ( & maybe some snacks) to the attractions.
- Shop at Orlando Premium Outlets or Prime One Outlets. Get souvenirs at Disney Character Stores.
- Don't buy too many tickets.
- Shop at the Target just west of Disney on Hwy 192.
THE 5 WORST WAYS TO SAVE MONEY
- Choose restaurants from coupon books.
- Visit a timeshare booth. Don't do it!
- Skip the sun block.
- Shop for 3 days & save so much you have to cancel your next vacation.
- Draft like a Nascar Driver on I-4 to save gas.
THE BEST OTHER TIPS
- Find shade for parades.
- Drive carefully. (Watch out for the tourists.)
- Log the time you parked at Disney so staff will be able to tell you what row you’re in if you forget.
- Use the MyDisneyExperience app to see wait times on each attraction.